V4700 2-Way Normally Open or Normally Closed Shut-Off Solenoid Valve
Series 4700 are direct acting, solenoid shut-off valves. They permit flow to be shut off in either direction and allow either of the two ports to be used as the pressure port. Series 4700 valves are extremely reliable because their simple construction contains only two moving parts. They are lightweight and compact. Valve shut-off is accomplished by use of Valcor’s “Floating Seal” Principle. This utilizes an optically flat seat disc against an equally flat seat. The gate-type action actually wipes the seat clean with each valve operation. The wiping action virtually keeps the valve from being affected by contaminants.
Series 4700 valves are designed for use with most common non-corrosive fluids and gases. They are widely used in many current aircraft fuel systems. The series is particularly suitable for low pressure drop requirements and contaminated liquid systems.
- 2-way Shut-Off
- Gate-Type Design
- Floating Seal
- 3/8″ O.D. Line
- Configurations: Normally Closed/Normally Open
- Temperature: -65°F to +165°F (Standard Static Seals)/-65°F to +450°F (Special Static Seals)
- Pressure range: 0-1200 PSIG Maximum
- Proof pressure: 1500 PSIG
- Bursting pressure: 3000 PSIG
- Weight: 0.44 lbs (approx.)
- Voltage: 18 to 30 VDC
- Duty: 30 OHM Coil, Continuous or Intermittent, 47 OHM Coil, Continuous, (Depends on application, cooling effect of fluid, etc.)
- Current: At 30 VDC and at 72°F 1.07 amps max., for 30 OHM Coil 0.68 amps max., for 40 OHM Coil
- Electrical Connector: MS 3102A-10SL-4P is standard. Other types are available. Receptacle location can be on top or side of the solenoid. For other options, contact your Valcor Engineering representative.
Category: Aircraft Solenoid Valves