SV100 High Purity PTFE Pressure Regulator
The SV100 is a Dri-Control liquid pressure regulator offering fast response to pressure fluctuations. The virgin PTFE wetted components provide the greatest degree of inertness, and allows a high temperature capability. The regulator is panel mountable through a round knock-out hole, and is retained with a hex locknut (supplied). Its small physical size and weight allows for fast response to pressure fluctuations and is ideal for D.I. water applications.
Model SV100 suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, both new and retrofit. Typical applications employing model SV100 include:
- Pressure control of ink and toner in printing
- Pressure maintenance in medical pure water systems
- Pressure control for high purity process contol in such industries as food, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, etc.
- Adjustable regulated outlet pressure from 15-60 PSIG
- All PTFE wetted materials
- Small physical size
- Fast response to pressure fluctuations
- Ideal for D.I. water applications
- Suitable for liquids to 250°F