V57300 3-Way Direct Lift Solenoid Valve
The series 573 3-way solenoid operated valves are specifically engineered to meet the design, quality and stress limits imposed by the ASME Boiler Code – Section III requirements. These valves offer tight sealing for liquid or gas applications. Absolute zero leakage to local environment is provided by a completely welded construction throughout the pressure envelope. This series is qualified to IEEE 344. Seismic and stress analysis reports are available when required. Valve operation is accomplished by energizing the solenoid. The plunger moves directly to open the lower seat and shut off the upper seat. A spring returns the plunger to its original position upon de-energizing of the solenoid.
- Valve ratings: ANSI class 150 to 2500.
- High Cycle life. Over 100,000 operations in most applications.
- Resistant to contamination and sludge buildup.
- ASME Section III, Classes 1, 2 and 3.
- Available Fail Safe Closed, Fail Safe Open or Fail in Last Position.
- Stellite or elastomer seats.
- Position indication switches available for remote status indication.
- Solenoid and switch assemblies readily accessible for removal or maintenance without disturbing the pressure boundary.
- Stress and seismic analysis available. Qualified to IEEE 344.
- Radiation resistance: Standard: 2×10^8 rads.
The valve can be designed for Normally Open, Normally Closed or Diverter operation as the application requires. Extreme reliability is inherent due to rugged design, simplicity of operation and a minimum number of moving parts, Isolation standoffs prevent excessive heat transfer to the solenoid operator.
Category: Nuclear Process Solenoid Valves