V522-7010 2-way Packed Stem Needle Valve
Valcor’s V522-7010 series needle valves are designed for the most severe service applications, these valves feature a stem backseat for safety, a long cycle life with high temperature capability to 700° F (370° C), and a union bonnet for safe, convenient maintenance.
- Integral stem backseat
- Union bonnet design
- Grafoil packing ring located below stem threads extends service to 700° F (370° C)
- 17-4PH stainless steel hardened stem with dry film lubricant on threads and hardened thread gland for increased thread life
- Non-rotating hardened stem tip prevents galling
- All valves are tested for bubbletight leakage at both seat and packing
- Various end connection choices including tube fittings, female NPT, or tube socket weld connections
Typical applications using this valve type includes high temperature systems, corrosive fluids and hot condensates.
Category: Instrument Isolation Valves