V520 2-Way Check Valve
This design features extremely low cracking pressures to minimize affect on control systems. These valves offer tight sealing for liquid or gas applications. Absolute zero leakage to the local environment is provided by a completey welded construction thoughout the pressure envelope. Extreme reliabitlity is inherent due to the rugged design, simplicity of operation, and a minimum number of moving parts. Internal parts are contoured to retard buildup of contamination and sludge. Compact lightweight design provides excellent resistance to seismic vibration and shock. Series 520 check valves are qualified to IEEE 382. Seismic and stress reports are available when required.
- Absolute zero leakage to the environment.
- Valve ratings: ANSI class 150 to 2500
- High cycle life. Over 100,000 operations in most applications.
- Resistant to contamination and sludge buildup
- ASME Section III, Classes 1, 2, and 3
- Stress and Seismic analysis available. Qualified to IEEE 382.
- Radiation resistance 2 x 108rads.
- Body Material: Standard: Stainless steel. Optional: Carbon steel.
- Stellite or elastomer seats.
- Line connection: Standard: Socket Weld. Optional: Butt Weld or Tube Extensions.
- Cracking pressure as low as 1 PSI
The Series 520 check valves are engineered for all liquid or gas applications in the Nuclear Industry where non-return flow control is required.
Category: Nuclear Check Valves