2-Way Balanced Disc – Direct Lift Solenoid Valve – 526B
This design uses a balanced disc (poppet) which permits bidirectional flow and tight sealing in both flow directions. Extreme reliability is inherent due to rugged design, simplicity of operation, and a minimum number of moving parts. Isolation standoffs prevent excessive heat transfer to the solenoid operator. Internal parts are contoured to retard buildup of contamination and sludge. Compact, lightweight design provides excellent resistance to seismic vibration and shock. A completely enclosed and encapsulated coil insures continuous operation during a LOCA event.
- Valve ratings: ANSI class 150 to 2500.
- High Cycle life. Over 100,000 operations in most applications.
- Resistant to contamination and sludge buildup.
- ASME Section III, Classes 1, 2 and 3.
- Available Fail Safe Closed, Fail Safe Open or Fail in Last Position. (Latching).
- Elastomer seats.
- Elastomer dynamic seal.
- Position indication switches available for remote status indication.
- Solenoid and switch assemblies readily accessible for removal or maintenance without disturbing the pressure boundary.
- Stress and seismic analysis available.
- Radiation resistance: Standard: 2×10^8 rads.
- Qualified life: Up to 60 years + LOCA.
- Qualified to IEEE 323, 344, 382
- 2-Piece SS Housing
This valve is engineered for liquid or gas applications in the Nuclear industry. Typical applications are feed water control systems, dump lines, make-up water, miscellaneous process systems, N2 systems, monitoring and sampling systems.
Category: Nuclear Process Solenoid Valves