V66800 2-way Normally Open/Normally Closed Shut-Off Solenoid Valve
The series 66800 are compact, lightweight, direct-acting solenoid Shut-Off valves which utilize a diaphragm design. These valves provide high flow capability by employing a balancing diaphragm that assures friction-free, low hysteresis motion. Normally closed valves are standard in this series, however, normally open configurations can be made for special applications. A fluorosilicon elatomer is used for the specially designed seat seal. Tight sealing is achieved by means of this seat design.
- 2-way Shut-Off
- 1″ and 2″ O.D. Line
- Optional position indication is available
- Configurations: Normally Closed, Normally Open (Special)
- Temperature: -65°F to +165°F (Standard Construction), -65°F to +400°F (Special Construction)
- Pressure range: 0-150 PSIG Maximum
- Proof pressure: 225 PSIG
- Burst pressure: 600 PSIG Maximum
- Weight 1.5 lbs (approx.) with 1″ ports, 2.3 lbs (approx.) with 2″ ports
Series 66800 valves are designed for high flow of ram air and engine bleed air at low to medium pressures. They provide tight Shut-Off, large capacity and require no minimum operating pressure to function. Ports are MS33648 STD.
Category: Aerospace Solenoid Valves