V20000 Shut-Off Solenoid Valve
The series 20000 are direct acting, solenoid shut-off valves with Venturi flow paths. They are available with single or dual-stage coils. Series 20000 valves are designed to be compact and lightweight and have a minimum of moving parts. There are no dynamic “O” rings on the single coil design and only one on the dual- coil design. This series employs Valcor’s “Floating Seal” Principle, which results in tight seating by means of an optically flat floating seal disc on an equally flat seat. The gate-type wiping action of the seal disc cleans the seat, making the valve virtually contaminant proof.
- 2-way Shutoff
- Gate-type Design
- Floating Seal
- 1” O-.D. Line
- Configurations: Normally Open, Normally Closed
- Temperature: -65°F to +450°F (Standard Construction), -425°F to +165°F (Modifications)
- Pressure range: 0-400 PSIG Maximum
- Burst pressure: As high as 1000 PSIG depending on operating pressure. Construction would change in keeping with higher burst pressure.
- Weight: 2.1 lbs typical depending on the type of ports and configuration
Series 20000 2-way valves are widely used in air and fuel vapor systems and are applicable to all commonly used non-corrosive fluids and gases.
Category: Aircraft Solenoid Valves