Valcor specializes in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical applications in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.
Valcor is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace, and military fields. In fact, almost every airborne vehicle depends on Valcor in some way.
Valcor’s strength and reputation are the result of delivering high-quality, reliable fluid control products to customers with unique and hard-to-handle applications. Our heritage of more than six decades of technical innovation and reliable performance is evident in every valve we manufacture and supply to customers. Valcor’s professional production staffs take pride in applying their skills, with the latest technology and equipment, to create truly superior products.
Thus, the millions of diverse valves we’ve made have one basic thing in common: QUALITY.
||Director, Aerospace Engineering
||Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Matching 401(k)
- Vacation, PTO , 11 holidays and generous tuition reimbursement.
||Compensation commensurate with experience/education
- Performs the assembly/subassembly and final assembly of product.
- Sets up and performs tests according to written procedures, records the resulting data and product performance.
- Assembles products from blueprints or schematics. Largely repetitive work involving fitting and aligning of parts and mechanisms to required tolerance and operating requirements.
- Assembles test set ups and performs testing in accordance with schematics provided by a Test Engineer, Supervisor or standard procedures. Government or customer representative may witness Work.
- Performs more difficult machining operations including drilling, tapping and lathe turning for matching part operation.
- Uses assembly fixtures, bench type power tools, soldering equipment, and inspection devices, as required.
- Performs soldering of components according to set Company procedures.
- Employs prescribed assembly methods and procedures.
- Makes measurements with micrometers, depth micrometers, comparators and shadowgraphs to check part details.
- Works with gasses and hydraulic fluids at various pressures.
- Follows written or verbal instructions on how to perform electrical and mechanical tests.
- Disassembles, repairs or reworks product as required to generate a working unit.
|Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum three years’ mechanical assembly with a working knowledge of assembly blueprints.
- Must have the ability to follow written or verbal instructions on how to perform electrical and mechanical tests.
If you’re ready for a challenge and would like to be a part of a growing team, please submit your resume for consideration.