This position is no longer available
Supply Chain Manager
Valcor specializes in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical applications in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.
Valcor is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace, and military fields. In fact, almost every airborne vehicle depends on Valcor in some way.
Valcor’s strength and reputation are the result of delivering high-quality, reliable fluid control products to customers with unique and hard-to-handle applications. Our heritage of more than six decades of technical innovation and reliable performance is evident in every valve we manufacture and supply to customers. Valcor’s professional production staffs take pride in applying their skills, with the latest technology and equipment, to create truly superior products.
Thus, the millions of diverse valves we’ve made have one basic thing in common: QUALITY.
||Supply Chain Manager
||Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Matching 401(k)
||Compensation commensurate with experience/education
- Able to multi task and manage a large volume of communication
- Proven track record of leadership skills
- Strong teamwork skills to lead others and to commit to team goals, activities and schedules
- ERP Experience Required – Epicor experience a plus
- APICS Certification a plus
- 3-5 years experience minimum in a management role
- 5-10 years experience in Supply Chain
- Identify and recommend new partnership opportunities.
- Manage supplier production to ensure high quality, on time and low cost manufacturing.
- Optimize sourcing processes to enable significant volume of growth.
- Support Supplier Development Group to ensure receipt of Quality product.
- Understand and mitigate supplier risk.
- Reviews daily and weekly performance reporting and quality checks (sourcing, Req to PO, PO process time, confirming, Supplier Performance, etc.) on all aspects of purchasing with Buyers while providing feedback and coaching to staff to ensure on-time delivery.
- Lead projects and / or participate in various project work as assigned by management.
- Convey the ability to hold oneself accountable to clear standards of service excellence in an increasingly dynamic environment.
- Ensures the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between or within departments.
- Work with Manager to effectively and appropriately confront performance issues, resource constraints and other obstacles to meet objectives.
- Ability to collaborate across departmental lines and work cooperatively within and outside one’s own team in order to best serve company needs and exceed expectations of the company.
- Manages, designs, and implements policies and procedures relating to organizational development.
- Facilitates implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication and client interface skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability for analytical and problem solving skills, collaboration, negotiating and decision making skills.