Valcor specializes in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical applications in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.
Valcor is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace, and military fields. In fact, almost every airborne vehicle depends on Valcor in some way.
Valcor’s strength and reputation are the result of delivering high-quality, reliable fluid control products to customers with unique and hard-to-handle applications. Our heritage of more than six decades of technical innovation and reliable performance is evident in every valve we manufacture and supply to customers. Valcor’s professional production staffs take pride in applying their skills, with the latest technology and equipment, to create truly superior products.
Thus, the millions of diverse valves we’ve made have one basic thing in common: QUALITY.
||Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Matching 401(k)
||Compensation commensurate with experience/education
We offer an excellent Benefit Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription, Flexible Spending and 401K Plan
Vacation, PTO, 11 holidays and generous tuition reimbursement
- Senior management and functional accountability for the operation of Valcor’s quality Management System and Quality Assurance processes, both in the office and factory
- Work closely with all key functions to integrate a Quality mindset into every aspect of Valcor’s business
- Oversee Valcor’s quality processes to obtain & maintain ‘perfect customer metrics’
- Ensure that the company’s products conform to all specifications and customer requirements
- Ensure world-class quality levels are established at the product design stage and quality system is focused on process control working in conjunction with lean manufacturing systems.
- Develop data-driven and customer-focused capabilities that result in measurable improvements in product, process and supplier quality, customer support, responsiveness, and product reliability
- Responsible for assuring that customer quality requirements have been adequately defined to permit appropriate quality planning and implementation and that the quality requirements have been met
- Develop, implement and sustain all quality systems. Champion and facilitate the use of LEAN/ Six Sigma, and other quality tools for quality and process improvement
- Establish realistic quality goals and supporting tactics to achieve the company business plans
- Achieve optimum balance among prevention, appraisal, and failure costs
- Direct/oversee the activities associated with maintaining company certifications as well as external agency approvals such as AS9100D certification, ASME certification, NADCAP, NUPIC
- Evaluate, develop and maintain activities required to audit quality effectiveness, including the planning and execution of programs of audits; procedure audits; quality-systems audits, and product audits
|Education, Skills and Requirements
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in various phases of Quality Assurance or equivalent in Aerospace, Defense, or Nuclear Power generation environments
- Quality Management System experience is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; composing written reports and other communications
- Superior analytical skills, capable of using current computer analysis tools (Microsoft Office, plus others applicable programs)
- We offer an excellent Benefit Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription, Flexible Spending and 401K Plan, Vacation, PTO, 11 holidays and generous tuition reimbursement
- If you’re ready for a challenge and would like to be a part of a growing team, please submit your resume for consideration