Planner – Aerospace
Valcor specializes in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical applications in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.
Valcor is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace, and military fields. In fact, almost every airborne vehicle depends on Valcor in some way.
Valcor’s strength and reputation are the result of delivering high-quality, reliable fluid control products to customers with unique and hard-to-handle applications. Our heritage of more than six decades of technical innovation and reliable performance is evident in every valve we manufacture and supply to customers. Valcor’s professional production staffs take pride in applying their skills, with the latest technology and equipment, to create truly superior products.
Thus, the millions of diverse valves we’ve made have one basic thing in common: QUALITY.
||Planner – Aerospace
||Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Matching 401(k)
||Compensation commensurate with experience/education
|Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing demand for corresponding product lines and ensuring shop orders are released in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for ensuring purchasing requests are released on time.
- Responsible for assessing inventory needs and driving to ensuring all parts are in house on time to ensure 100% OTIF.
- Maintain MS project Schedules.
- Responsible for working with purchasing and inventory control to ensure a right balance of inventory exists to meet customer expectations but not adversely impact cash flow.
- Responsible for 100% accurate planning data in ERP system.
- 5-7 years’ of production planning experience in an Aerospace production environment.
- MRP/ERP experience with either SAP or Epicor is desired.
- Ability to create and maintain MS project Schedules is required.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of AMS 2680/2681 welding with associated NDT requirements is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both a verbal and non-verbal manor.
- Ability to identify process improvements and communicate them to leadership.
- Ability to partner with the operations teams and WC owners to ensure parts are moving through facility in accordance with or ahead of schedule.
- Ability to identify risk and work with leadership to resolve or mitigate.
- APICS Certification a plus.