Documentation Control Administrator
Valcor specializes in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical applications in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.
Valcor is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace, and military fields. In fact, almost every airborne vehicle depends on Valcor in some way.
Valcor’s strength and reputation are the result of delivering high-quality, reliable fluid control products to customers with unique and hard-to-handle applications. Our heritage of more than six decades of technical innovation and reliable performance is evident in every valve we manufacture and supply to customers. Valcor’s professional production staffs take pride in applying their skills, with the latest technology and equipment, to create truly superior products.
Thus, the millions of diverse valves we’ve made have one basic thing in common: QUALITY.
||Documentation Control Administrator
||Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Matching 401(k)
||Compensation commensurate with experience/education
||Reports directly to the Chief Engineer
||Assists and works in conjunction with the PDM administrator to facilitate smooth operation of the document management system
- Maintain accurate computerized data files. Enter, update and edit information to keep files current. This information includes assembly releases (A.R.’s), bills of materials (B.O.M.’s), customer files, revision to drawings, operation maintenance manuals (O.M.M.), miscellaneous reports (M.R.’s), miscellaneous procedures (M.P.’s), qualification reports (Q.R.’s), qualification procedures (Q.P.’s) etc.
- Reviews engineering change orders for compliance with organizational procedures and documentation standards.
- Maintain various standards and specification information within a library to include drawing standards, military and aerospace specifications and other miscellaneous data. Upon completion of update, distribute data to proper departments.
- Gather a variety of data and information stored within the Print Room or, as required other sources, and issue or distribute to various departments or personnel. In sure required response as required according to certain procedures per QA Manual.
- Releases new and revised document records into PDM system and carries changes over to ERP ensuring accuracy and agreement between the two systems.
- Work with PDM administrator to develop electronic workflows and approval processes.
- Operates reproduction equipment and coordinates maintaining equipment with IT department. Monitors reproduction supplies inventory and facilitates reordering of supplies as required.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
|Education, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent of office administration or document control experience.
- Working knowledge of PDM (Product Data Management) and MRP or ERP systems.
- Excellent proficiency in all standard business desktop applications (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and Access).
- Experience in engineering environment dealing with engineering change control process, transaction reporting, and documentation standards.