V57300 3-Way High Pressure Solenoid Valve
The series 57300 are directacting, solenoid valves. The plugin configuration provides for manifold mounting and a minimum mass and volume impact to most systems. These valves are poppet design. Series 57300 valves utilize precision ball sealing on each of two matched seats for maximum cycle life and reliability over their service life. Valves in this series can also perform as a pilot valve in air or hydraulic service in conjunction with other Valcor series valves. “O” rings are used for static sealing only and are selected specifically for your individual application.
- Plug-in Design
- Configurations: Normally Closed, Normally Open
- Temperature: -65°F to +350°F (Ambient), -65°F to +350°F (Fluid)
- Pressure range: 0-3500 PSIG Maximum
- Proof pressure: 5250 PSIG
- Burst pressure: 7000 PSIG Minimum
- Voltage: 18 to 30 VDC (higher ratings available)
- Duty: Continuous
- Current: Depends on coil chosen
- Electrical Connector: To suit customer requirements
Series 57300 valves are designed handle all common non-corrosive liquids and gases in high pressure applications which require a 3-way mode.