V27200 2-Way Shut-Off Solenoid Valve
Series 27200 are direct-acting valves with a coaxial flow pattern. They are extremely compact and lightweight. Compactness is achieved by using the solenoid plunger to carry the valve poppet seal. Series 27200 valves consist of a ported solenoid and an adapter fitting. In the normally open version, the seat is either an integrated part or an insert inside of the solenoid stop. The plunger has a soft, non-metallic insert used to seal the orifice in the seat. For high pressure combined with high flows and temperatures, metal-to-metal seating or hard plastics would be recommended.
Most series 27200 valves are used for non-corrosive fluids and gases. However, many of them have been modified for corrosive service as well. In its various modified versions, series 27200 has been used extensively on missiles, satellites and aircrafts with a variety of fluids and gas media.
- 2-way Shutoff
- 1/8″ and 1/4″ O.D. Line
- Configuration: Normally Closed, Normally Open
- Temperature: -65°F to +450°F
- Pressure range: 0-4000 PSIG Maximum
- Burst pressure: 7500 PSIG Minimum
- Weight: 0.45 lbs (approx.)
- Voltage: 18 to 30 VDC
- Duty: Continuous
- Current: 1.5 amps max. at 30 VDC and at 70°F
- Available Coil Windings: In many cases, the current draw can be reduced to 0.95 amps max. at 30 VDC and 70°F by use of a higher resistant winding without materially affecting the basic rating. In addition, other windings can be furnished for higher pressures or flow ratings for intermittent duty service. Higher resistance winding can also be provided, but pressure and flow ratings must be decreased.
- Electrical Connector: Pigtail leads (36” long) made of #22 or #24 wire to MIL-W-1687A Type EE are standard. MS receptacles mounted on the solenoid shell can be provided.
Category: Aircraft Solenoid Valves