V20000 2-Way 2-Way Direct Acting Solenoid Valve
The series 20000 are direct acting, solenoid shut-off valves with Venturi flow paths. They are available with single or dual-stage coils. Series 20000 valves are designed to be compact and lightweight and have a minimum of moving parts. There are no dynamic “O” rings on the single coil design and only one on the dual-coil design. This series employs Valcor’s “Floating Seal” Principle, which results in tight seating by means of an optically flat floating seal disc on an equally flat seat. The gate-type wiping action of the seal disc cleans the seat, making the valve virtually contaminant proof.
Series 20000 2-way valves are widely used in air and fuel vapor systems and are applicable to all commonly used non-corrosive fluids and gases.
- 2-Way Shut-off
- Gate-Type Design
- Floating Seal
- 1” OD Line
- Configurations: Normally Open, Normally Closed
- Temperature: -65°F to +450°F (Standard Construction), -425°F to +165°F (Modifications)
- Pressure Range: 0-400 PSIG Maximum
- Burst Pressure: As high as 1000 PSIG depending on operating pressure. Construction would change in keeping with higher burst pressure.
- Weight: 2.1 lbs typical depending on the type of ports and configuration
- Voltage: 18 to 30 VDC
- Duty: Continuous/li>
- Current (Dual Coil): At 28 VDC and at 70°F, Inrush – 17.0 amps max. for a duration of 50 milliseconds max., Holding – 0.9 amps max.
- Current (Single Coil): At 28 VDC and at 70°F, 1.4 amps max./li>
- Electrical Connector: MS 3102A-10SL-4P is standard. Pigtail leads or other receptacles can be provided. /li>
- Receptacle location can be on top or side of the solenoid. For other options, contact your Valcor representative./li>
- Explosion Proof: Valves meet explosion proof test of MIL-E-5272/li>
Category: Aircraft Solenoid Valves