V522-7025 2-way Bellows Sealed Plug Valve Manifold
Valcor’s V522-7025 series bellows sealed plug valve manifolds incorporate the design concepts of the single valve, series V522-7000, into a multi valve manifold body construction.
- Positive plug return on all valves prevents plug sticking in severe service
- No torque transmitted to bellows
- Hex guide mates with hex broach in bonnet
- Secondary o-ring seal in upper bonnet prevents leakage if bellows is damaged
- Non-rising stem prevents galling or seizing of stem threads
- Heavy-duty welded bellows provides long cycle life and assures leak tight service. Long size bellows insures full lift and utilization of full orifice area.
- All-welded design for hightemperature and high-pressure service
- Plugs and bellows are replaceable
- Various end connection choices including tube fittings, female NPT, or tube socket weld connections
This valve series is typically used with differential pressure and multivariable transmitters. In a 3-valve manifold design, two block valves provide instrument isolation, and one equalize valve is positioned between the high and low transmitter process connections. Additionally, a Block and Bleed 2-valve manifold design is used with inline gage and absolute pressure transmitters. A single block valve provides instrument isolation and a plug valve provides drain/vent capabilities.
Category: Instrument Isolation Valves