2-way Gate Type Process Solenoid Valve 526G
This gate type design uses spring loaded seal discs that seal tightly at all pressures from 0 psig to maximum rating. Extreme reliability is inherent due to the rugged design and simplicity of operation and a minimum number of moving parts. Isolation standoffs prevent excessive heat transfer to the solenoid operator. Because of the straight-through flow path with self-cleaning sealing surfaces, internal passages inherently resist any build-up of contamination and sludge. Compact, lightweight design provides excellent resistance to seismic vibration and shock. A completely enclosed and encapsulated coil ensures continuous operation during LOCA event.
- Valve ratings: ANSI class 150 to 2500.
- High Cycle life. Over 100,000 operations in most applications.
- Resistant to contamination and sludge buildup.
- ASME Section III, Classes 1, 2 and 3.
- Available Fail Safe Closed, Fail Safe Open or Fail in Last Position.
- Stellite or elastomer seats.
- Position indication switches available for remote status indication.
- Solenoid and switch assemblies readily accessible for removal or maintenance without disturbing the pressure boundary.
- Radiation resistance: Standard: 2×10^8 rads.
- Stress and seismic analysis available. Qualified to IEEE 323, 344, 382.
- Qualified Life: Up to 60 years + LOCA.
This valve is engineered for all liquid or gas applications in the Nuclear industry. Typical applications are feed water control systems, dump lines, make-up water, pilot control for large control valves, head vent systems, chemical injection systems, and monitoring/sampling systems.
Category: Nuclear Process Solenoid Valves