V44700 Shut-Off Solenoid Valve
The series 44700 are direct-acting, solenoid Shut-Off valves with all welded body construction for both high temperature and cryogenic service. Series 44700 valves are extremely reliable because their simple construction contains only three moving parts. Valve Shut-Off is accomplished by use of Valcor’s “Floating Seal” Principle. This utilizes an optically flat seal disc automatically cleans the seats and makes the valves virtually contaminant proof. The disc is carried by the plunger.
- 2-way Shut-Off
- Gate-type Design
- 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ O.D. Line
- Configuration: Normally Closed, Normally Open
- Temperature: -65°F to +165°F (Ambient), -425°F to +650°F (Fluid)
- Pressure range: 0-1000 PSIG Maximum
- Proof pressure: 1500 PSIG
- Burst pressure: 2500 PSIG Minimum
- Weight: 1.5 lbs to 2.4 lbs. depending on pressure and flow rate
Series 44700 valves are designed to handle hot gases and corrosive fluids with true, in-line flow. They are also ideally suited for cryogenic service because of their packless construction and lack of close fitting parts.
Category: Aerospace Solenoid Valves