V27200 2-Way Normally Shut-Off Solenoid Valve
Series 27200-Miniaturized are direct acting coaxial, poppet solenoid shut-off solenoid valves. They are miniaturized versions of series 27200. They are extremely compact (0.97” dia. x 2.063” long) and lightweight. The compactness is achieved by using the solenoid plunger to carry the valve poppet seal. Series 27200-Miniaturized valves employ a simple construction containing only one moving part. Each valve consists of a ported solenoid and an orifice in the seat. Ports are in-line along the solenoid axis.
Series 27200-Miniaturized valves are applicable to all commonly used non-corrosive fluids and gases. They are extensively used for missile and satellite applications where size and weight limitations are critical.
- 2-Way Shut-Off
- Poppet Design
- 1/4″ OD Line
- Configuration: Normally Closed, Normally Open
- Temperature: -65°F to +450°F
- Pressure Range: 0-1500 PSIG Maximum
- Proof Pressure: 2250 PSIG
- Burst Pressure: 3000 PSIG
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (approx.)
- Voltage: 18 to 30 VDC
- Duty: Continuous
- Current: 0.65 amps max. at 30 VDC and at 70°F
- Other Available Coils: Coils can be made with higher or lower resistance, specifically 80 or 32 ohms. A 32 OHM coil would berated intermittent, but the valve pressur rating could be increased by as much as 25%. An 80 OHM coil will reduce the current draw, but will also reduce the pressure rating by as much as 25%.
- Electrical Connector: Pigtail leads (36” long) made of #22 or #24 wire to MIL-W-1687A Type EE are standard. MS receptacles mounted on the solenoid shell can be provided.
Category: Aircraft Solenoid Valves